1. (self-discovery)pronominal verb
After graduating and before starting a job, many young people believe it is important to find oneself.Después de graduarse y antes de empezar un trabajo, muchos jóvenes creen que es importante encontrarse a sí mismo.
2. (to come to be in a situation or circumstance)
I don't know how it happened, but today I find myself in a beautiful house with a beautiful wife.No sé cómo sucedió, pero hoy me encuentro en una bella casa con una hermosa esposa.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?