1. (imperative; used to address one person)
2. (imperative; used to address multiple people)intransitive verb phrase
a. sean puntuales (plural)
Be punctual. The bus won't wait for you.Sean puntuales. El autobús no los va a esperar.
3. (to arrive on time)
a. ser puntual
If you aren't punctual, you won't last long at this job.Si no eres puntual, no sobrevivirás mucho tiempo en este trabajo.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?