1. (to experience a prickling sensation)noun
I told the doctor that my legs tingle and I don't know what's causing it.Le dije al médico que siento un hormigueo en las piernas y no sé cuál es la causa.
The cold wind made my cheeks tingle.El viento frío hacía arder mis mejillas.
She was tingling with excitement at what she was about to do.Se estremecía de emoción ante lo que iba a hacer.
2. (prickling sensation)
1. (physical sensation)intransitive verb
a. el hormigueo (M)
my hands are tinglingsiento un hormigueo en las manos
to tingle with fear/excitementestremecerse de miedo/emoción
1. Instrument used by glaziers for opening the lead and flatting it on the glass. (f)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?