This word is often written as "Third World," or, when used as a modifier, "third-world."
1. (underdeveloped nations)
2. (developing nations)
3. (minority groups)adjective
4. (pejorative) (underdeveloped)
After spending two years in a third-world country, I have learned to stop taking my life for granted.Tras pasar dos años en un país del tercer mundo, he aprendido a dejar de dar por hecho mi vida.
The students went to a third-world country to participate in humanitarian projects.Los estudiantes fueron a un país tercermundista para participar en proyectos humanitarios.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?