1. (indicating permanent quality)
Peter and Phil will no doubt support me. They're good friends.Sin duda, Peter y Phil me apoyarán. Son buenos amigos.
2. (indicating transitory state)
Don't pay attention to what they say. They're angry for no reason.No prestes atención a lo que dicen. Están enojados sin motivo.
3. (indicating location)
I lost my glasses! - They're on the kitchen table.¡Perdí mis anteojos! - Están en la mesa de la cocina.
Phrases with "they're"
Here are the most popular phrases with "they're." Click the phrases to see the full entry.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?