they are shortphrase
1. (used to talk about length)
a. son cortos
Do those pants fit you? - No, they are short.¿Te quedan bien esos pantalones? - No, son cortos.
2. (used to talk about height)
a. son bajos
They are short and can't reach the top shelf.Son bajos y no llegan al estante superior.
b. son chaparros (Central America) (Mexico)
They are short, but they are great basketball players.Son chaparros, pero son muy buenos jugadores de baloncesto.
c. son petisos (South America)
They are short and have short limbs.Son petisos y tienen extremidades cortas.
3. (used to talk about duration)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?