they are goingphrase
1. (used to express future events)
Where are the packages? - The website says they are going to be here tomorrow.¿Dónde están los paquetes? - El sitio web dice que van a llegar mañana.
2. (to be in attendance)
Are your brothers going camping with you tonight? - Yes, they are going.¿Sus hermanos van a acampar contigo esta noche? - Sí, ellos van.
3. (to be in the process of going)
a. están yendo
Where are the kids? - They are going to school right now.¿Dónde están los niños? - Están yendo a la escuela ahorita.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?