tengo un sueñophrase
1. (I have a lifelong ambition)
En su conocido discurso, Martin Luther King repetía, "Yo tengo un sueño".In his famous speech, Martin Luther King repeated, "I have a dream."
Tengo un sueño desde chica. Siempre quise vivir en París y tener mi propia boutique.I've had a dream since I was a child. I have always wanted to live in Paris and have my own boutique.
2. (I see this while I'm sleeping)
3. (I feel very sleepy)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?