1. (animal) (Guatemala) (Honduras) (Mexico)
El ulular de los tecolotes en el bosque me asustó.The owls' hooting in the forest scared me.
2. (colloquial) (policeman) (Mexico)
a. cop (colloquial)
Me paró un tecolote y me pidió mi licencia de conducir.A cop flagged me down and asked to see my driver's license.
a. owl ()
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?