te deseo muchophrase
1. (informal) (used as a stand-alone statement; second person singular)
Te deseo mucho. Las noches que paso sin ti pienso que me voy a volver loca.I want you so much. The nights I spend without you I think I'm going crazy.
2. (informal) (used as part of a longer sentence; second person singular)
Te deseo mucho éxito en el futuro.I wish you every success for the future.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?