tampoco. 'tampoco'. This adverb means 'neither, nor, either'. For example, 'a él no le gustó, ni a mí tampoco' / 'He didn't like it and neither did I'. Tampoco.
1. neither, not… either
- ella no va y tú tampoco -> she's not going and neither are you o and you aren't either
- yo no voy — yo tampoco -> I'm not going — neither am I o me neither
- yo tampoco lo veo -> I can't see it either
- no me gusta éste ni ése tampoco -> I don't like this one or this one either
- ¡tampoco nos íbamos a presentar sin un regalo! -> we were hardly going to turn up without a present!
- tampoco es que me importe mucho -> it's not as if it matters much to me
- tampoco vendría mal descansar un poco -> it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a little rest, a little rest wouldn't come amiss
1. Neither, nor, not either.
- Yo tampoco lo compré -> I didn't buy one either
- Ni yo tampoco -> nor did I
- ’Yo no fui’ ’Yo tampoco’ -> ’I didn’t go’, ’neither did I’
1 not ... either; neither; nor
yo no lo compré tampoco I didn't buy it either; tampoco lo sabe él he doesn't know either; ni Ana ni Cristóbal tampoco neither Ana nor Cristóbal; —yo no voy —yo tampoco "I'm not going" — "nor am I o neither am I o me neither"; —yo no fui —yo tampoco "I didn't go" — "nor did I o neither did I o me neither"; —nunca he estado en París —ni yo tampoco "I've never been to Paris" — "neither have I o me neither"; —¿lo sabes tú? —tampoco "do you know?" — "no, I don't either"
What could we do to improve?