This word may also be spelled “take-out” or "take out."
1. (culinary) (United States)adjective
2. (culinary) (United States)
a. para llevar
I'm looking at the takeout menu, but there's no vegetarian option.Estoy leyendo el menú para llevar, pero no hay opciones para vegetarianos.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?