take out the trashphrase
1. (imperative; used to address one person) (United States)
a. saca la basura (informal) (singular)
Take out the trash while I do the dishes, please.Saca la basura mientras yo lavo los platos, por favor.
2. (to take out the garbage) (United States)
The kitchen reeks because you didn't take out the trash last night.La cocina apesta porque anoche no sacaste la basura.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?