take care of you
take care of youphrase
1. (used to address one person)
a. cuidarte (informal) (singular)
You don't have to worry. I will always take care of you.No tienes que preocuparte. Siempre te cuidaré.
2. (used to address multiple people)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?