tagala [tah-gah’-lo, lah]
1. Tagal, belonging to the Tagala, the aboriginal Malay race of the Philippine Islands.
2. Their language, which has a written form. (m)
3. The Tagala.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?