1. (animal)intransitive verb
2. (colloquial) (to move casually)
He wasn't happy with the idea of me swanning off to France with someone he didn't know.No le gustaba la idea de que yo me escapara a Francia con alguien que él no conocía.
She swanned by, trailing a whiff of perfume.Pasó olímpicamente, dejando un olorcillo a perfume.
a. el cisne (M)
2. (fig)intransitive verb
swan songcanto de cisne
to swan in/outentrar/salir despreocupadamente
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?