1. (his or her female consort; third person singular)
2. (formal) (your female consort; second person singular)
a. your wife
Dígale a su esposa que tengo unas cartas para ella.Tell your wife that I have some letters for her.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?