1. (his, her, or its anniversary; third person singular)
a. his birthday
Carlos pasará su cumpleaños en París.Carlos will be in Paris on his birthday.
b. her birthday
Acuérdate de que mañana es su cumpleaños.Don't forget that her birthday is tomorrow.
c. its birthday
Hoy hace un año que compramos nuestro perro, así que celebramos su cumpleaños.Today is one year since we bought our dog, so we're celebrating its birthday.
2. (formal) (your anniversary; second person singular)
¿Cuándo es su cumpleaños? - El 15 de enero.When is your birthday? - On January 15th.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?