1. (punishment)transitive verb
2. (to slap on the buttocks)
He knew his father would spank him if he didn't do his chores.Sabía que su padre lo azotaría si no hacía las tareas.
1. (general)transitive verb
a. no direct translation
to give somebody a spankdarle un azote a alguien
a. dar unos azotes a, azotar
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?