1. (in questions; third person plural)
a. are they men
Esas criaturas, ¿son hombres? - No. Son orcos.Those creatures, are they men? - No. They're orcs.
2. (in questions; second person plural)
a. are you men
¿Por qué huyen? ¿Son hombres, o son ratones? ¡Quédense y peleen por su patria!Why are you running away? Are you men, or are you mice? Stay and fight for your country!
3. (in statements; third person plural)
a. they're men
¿Realmente se tomaron toda la cerveza en dos horas? - Sí. Son hombres, ¿qué te puedo decir?Did they really drink all the beer in two hours? - Yep. They're men, what can I say?
4. (in statements; second person plural)
a. you're men
Yo sé que son hombres de honor, y que no traicionarían a su rey si no fuera por una causa justa.I know you're men of honor, and that you wouldn't betray your king if it wasn't for a just cause.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?