1. (they're beneficial or of good quality)
2. (they're kindhearted or behave well; third person plural)
a. they're good
Son buenos y compasivos. Si no, no hubieran dado todo su dinero a organizaciones benéficas.They're good and compassionate. Otherwise they wouldn't have given all their money away to charities.
b. are good
Mis hijos son buenos, solo hacen alguna travesura de vez en cuando.My children are good. They just play the odd prank once in a while.
3. (you're kindhearted or behave well; second person plural)
a. you're good
Sé que son buenos, pero no es suficiente con serlo, también hay que parecerlo.I know you're good, but it's not enough to be good, you also have to look good.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?