1. (act of sneezing)intransitive verb
2. (to expel air through nostrils)
Something's irritating my nose, and I think I'm going to sneeze.Algo me está irritando la nariz y creo que voy a estornudar.
1. (general)intransitive verb
a. el estornudo (M)
3. (fam fig)
it's not to be sneezed atno es moco de pavo
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?