sleep moreintransitive verb phrase
1. (to get more sleep)phrase
a. dormir más
You look worn out. You should sleep more.Pareces agotada. Deberías dormir más.
2. (imperative; used to address one person)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?