1. (boot for skating)intransitive verb
3. (to go skating)
I love to skate along the promenade.Me encanta patinar por el paseo marítimo.
a. el patín (M)
2. (fam fig)intransitive verb
to get one's skates onponerse las pilas, aligerar
to skate round somethingevitar algo
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?