1. (mouthful of liquid)transitive verb
2. (to take a small drink)intransitive verb
3. (to take a small drink)
She sipped at her tequila throughout the night.Bebió el tequila a sorbos durante toda la noche.
1. (general)transitive verb
a. el sorbo (M)
to take a sip (of something)dar un sorbo (a algo)
2. (general)intransitive verb
a. sorber, beber a sorbos
she sipped at her drinkbebió un sorbo
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?