1. (vulgar) (to have sex) (Cuba) (Dominican Republic) (Peru) (Venezuela)transitive verb
2. (colloquial) (to bother) (Cuba) (Venezuela)
Verb Conjugations for singar
Present Participle: singando
Past Participle: singado
View complete conjugation for singar
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?