sing a songintransitive verb phrase
1. (to perform a song)phrase
Marta stood up to sing a song, and Danilo joined in on the piano.Marta se levantó a cantar una canción, y Danilo la siguió en el piano.
2. (imperative; used to address one person)
3. (imperative; used to address more than one person)
Sing a song with me! Everyone!¡Canten una canción conmigo! ¡Todos!
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?