2. (fine arts)transitive verb
3. (to outline; often used in passive voice)
A group of tiny figures in the distance were silhouetted against the flames of the enormous bonfire.A lo lejos, un grupo de figuras diminutas se recortaba contra las llamas de la enorme fogata.
The mountains were silhouetted against the setting sun.Las montañas se perfilaban sobre el sol poniente.
1. (general)transitive verb
a. la silueta (F)
she was silhouetted against the lightla luz dibujaba su silueta, su silueta se recortaba al trasluz
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?