1. (to move one's shoulders)transitive verb
My friend shrugged and said, "I have no clue."Mi amiga se encogió de hombros y dijo, "no tengo la menor idea".
2. (to move one's shoulders)noun
Michael shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't make the rules; I just enforce them."Michael se encogió de hombros y dijo, "yo no invento las normas; solamente hago que se cumplan".
3. (shoulder gesture)
1. (general)transitive verb
a. el encogimiento de hombros (M)
2. (general)intransitive verb
to shrug one's shouldersencogerse de hombros
to shrugencogerse de hombros
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?