Showing results for she is.
1. (used to indicate a permanent quality)
My sister Lee is coming to visit me. She is an engineer like you, so you’d probably have a lot to talk about.Mi hermana Lee me viene a visitar. Es ingeniera igual que tú, así que probablemente tendrían mucho que hablar.
2. (used to indicate location or a temporary state)
Where’s Xiomara? - She is in the kitchen.¿Dónde está Xiomara? - Está en la cocina.
Phrases with "she's"
Here are the most popular phrases with "she's." Click the phrases to see the full entry.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?