she is very smartphrase
1. (used to refer to someone's intelligence)
2. (used to refer to someone's appearance) (United Kingdom)
You may not like the clothes Amy wears, but I think she is very smart.A ti no te gustará la ropa que lleva Amy pero ella para mí es muy elegante.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?