sassy [ˈsæsɪ] sassier (comparative)sassiest (superlative) (US)
1. (spirited) (United States)
My sister made a sassy comment to our neighbor when he made fun of her outfit.Mi hermana hizo un comentario descarado a nuestro vecino cuando él se burló de su vestido.
I didn't realize how sassy he was until he talked back to the police officer.No me daba cuenta qué tan atrevido era hasta que replicó al policía.
2. (disrespectful) (United States)
Juliana has been very sassy to her teachers these days.Juliana ha sido muy fresca con sus profesores estos días.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?