1. (suffering from mange)masculine or feminine noun
El perro sarnoso no deja de rascarse las heridas porque le pican.The mangy dog cannot stop scratching his wounds because they itch.
2. (scabies sufferer)
Los sarnosos normalmente se han contagiado al tocar a un perro con sarna.People with scabies usually contract the illness by touching a mangy dog.
3. (figurative) (immoral person) (Costa Rica)
Pedro realmente es un sarnoso, ¿cómo pudo darle patadas a ese pobre animal?Pedro is such a lowlife! How could he kick that poor animal?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?