sais is the plural form of SAI.
1. (His/Her Imperial Highness)
SAI la Princesa Mako visitará nuestro país el mes próximo.HIH Princess Mako will visit our country next month.
2. (uninterrupted power supply)
Con los cortes de luz que sufrimos viviendo en el campo, es imprescindible invertir en un SAI para seguir conectado.With the outages we have to put up with living in the country, it's essential to invest in a UPS to stay connected.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?