romper contransitive verb phrase
1. (to end a relationship with)
2. (to stop obeying or following)
El punk rompía con todas las convenciones sociales.The punk movement broke with all social conventions.
A Julio le costó mucho romper con su viejo estilo de vida y ser un buen budista.Julio found it very hard to break away from his old lifestyle and become a good Buddhist.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?