1. (fragments from something destroyed)
3. (material) (South America)
Había mucho ripio suelto sobre el pavimento.There was a lot of loose gravel on the pavement.
4. (unnecessary words)
La maestra me ayudó a ponerle un ripio a mi poema para que rime.The teacher helped me add some padding to my poem to make it rhyme.
a. word or phrase included to complete a rhyme
no perder ripioto be all ears
b. gravel ()
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?