return home earlyintransitive verb phrase
1. (to go back to the house)
2. (to go back home earlier than expected)phrase
What happens if I have to cancel my flight or return home early?¿Qué pasa si tengo que cancelar mi vuelo o regresar a casa antes de tiempo?
If you need to return home early for any reason, please contact your travel agency.Si por cualquier motivo necesita volver a casa antes de tiempo, por favor contacte con su agencia de viajes.
3. (imperative; used to address one person)
4. (imperative; used to address multiple people)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?