1. (prone to sliding)
El piso está resbaloso porque acabo de trapear.The floor is slippery because I just mopped it.
2. (figurative) (elusive)
La genialidad artística es un concepto resbaloso.Artistic genius is a slippery concept.
3. (colloquial) (seductive) (Mexico)masculine or feminine noun
Todos saben que su secretaria es muy resbalosa.Everyone knows that his secretary is very flirtatious.
4. (colloquial) (seductive person) (Mexico)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?