res is the plural form of re.
1. (music; movable-do system)
2. (music; fixed-do system)
Criamos una variedad de reses aquí en nuestra granja. We raise a variety of livestock here on our farm.
Vamos al bosque a cazar reses. A lo mejor consiga un jabalí.We're going to the woods to hunt some beasts. Maybe I'll get a boar.
Mi tío tiene una docena de reses en su pequeño rancho. My uncle has a dozen cattle on his little ranch.
2. (culinary) (Latin America)
El caldo de res de mi abuela es delicioso. My grandmother's beef soup is delicious.
3. (culinary) (Mexico)
Quiero unas fajitas de res, por favor. I would like some steak fajitas, please.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?