read the bookintransitive verb phrase
1. (to interpret the book)phrase
I usually read the book before going to bed.Usualmente leo el libro antes de acostarme.
2. (imperative; used to address one person)
3. (imperative; used to address multiple people)
a. lean el libro (plural)
Read the book for next week.Lean el libro para la próxima semana.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?