rasgada [ras-gah’-do, dah]
1. Past participle of RASGAR.
2. Rent, open.
3. Applied to a wide balcony or large window (balcón, ventana).
- Ojos rasgadoslarge or full eyes
- Boca rasgadawide mouth
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?