1. (I want to ingest food)
Quiero comer pescado. Llevo muchos días sin probarlo.I want to eat fish. I haven't had it in days.
2. (I want to eat lunch) (Mexico) (Spain)
Quiero comer temprano, como hacen en otros países europeos.I want to have lunch early, like they do in other European countries.
3. (I want to eat dinner) (Latin America)
Quiero comer contigo en un lindo restaurante.I want to have dinner with you at a nice restaurant.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?