quién eres túphrase
1. (used in indirect questions)
a. who you are
¿Ves ese chico tan lindo? Acaba de preguntarme que quién eres tú.See that cute boy? He just asked me who you are.
2. (used in direct questions, often to express anger)
a. who are you
¿Quién eres tú para criticarme si no me conoces?Who are you to criticize me if you don't know me?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?