1. (informal) (asking for someone to repeat themselves)
¿Has comprado leche? - Perdona, tenía los auriculares puestos. ¿Qué dices?Did you buy milk? - Sorry, I had my headphones on. What are you saying?
2. (informal) (asking for an opinion)
Yo creo que lo mejor es irnos mañana, ¿qué dices?I think leaving tomorrow is the best option, what do you think?
3. (informal) (asking about a proposal)
Tengo una idea, vayamos al cine. ¿Qué dices?I have an idea; let's go to the cinema. What do you say?
4. (informal) (expressing incredulity)
María se va a casar. - ¿Qué dices? ¡No puede ser!Maria is getting married. - Are you serious? I can't believe it!
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?