que les parecephrase
1. (after a noun; third person plural)
El departamento que les parece bonito y moderno es demasiado caro.The apartment that seems nice and modern to them is too expensive.
2. (after a noun; second person plural)
Esa película que les parece tan aburrida es una de mis favoritas.That movie that seems so boring to you is one of my favorites.
3. (after a verb; third person plural)
¿Por qué no festejan la Navidad? - Dicen que les parece una tradición consumista.Why don't they celebrate Christmas? - They say that it seems like a consumerist tradition to them.
4. (after a verb; second person plural)
Sé que les parece una locura, pero yo creo que podría ser divertido.I know that it seems crazy, but I think it could be fun.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?