qué vas aphrase
1. (informal) (in statements; singular)
Me tienes que decir qué vas a hacer este fin de semana. ¿Vas a venir con nosotros a Cadaqués?You have to tell me what you're going to do this weekend. Are you coming to Cadaques with us?
2. (informal) (in questions; singular)
¿Qué vas a estudiar en la universidad? ¿Lo has decidido ya?What are you going to study at college? Have you already made up your mind?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?