qué te pones para salir con amigosphrase
1. (informal) (in statements; singular)
Me pregunto qué te pones para salir con amigos. - Lo mismo que para ir a trabajar.I wonder what you wear to go out with friends. - The same as I wear at work.
2. (informal) (in questions; singular)
¿Qué te pones para salir con amigos los fines de semana? - Casi siempre me pongo vaqueros.What do you wear to go out with friends on weekends? - I almost always wear jeans.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?