1. (in questions) (Latin America)
¿Qué tan larga es la película? - Dura dos horas.How long is the movie? - It lasts two hours.
2. (in statements) (Latin America)
Me estaba preguntando qué tan vieja es tu computadora. - La compré hace un año.I was wondering how old your computer is. - I bought it one year ago.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?