qué rico, papiphrase
1. (colloquial) (how tasty, Dad)
a. how delicious, Daddy (colloquial)
Qué rico, papi. ¡Quiero otra rebanada!How delicious, Daddy. I want another slice.
b. how delicious, Dad (colloquial)
Qué rico, papi. Gracias por la cena.How delicious, Dad. Thanks for dinner.
c. how delicious, Pop (colloquial) (United States)
Qué rico, papi. Me encanta cómo cocinas.How delicious, Pop. I love how you cook.
2. (colloquial) (how nice, handsome)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?