qué hiciste este fin de semanaphrase
1. (informal) (in statements; singular)
No sé qué hiciste este fin de semana, pero tienes una cara estupenda.I don't know what you did this weekend, but you look great.
2. (informal) (in questions; singular)
¿Qué hiciste este fin de semana si no tenías que estudiar?What did you do this weekend if you didn't have to study?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?